Friday, April 22, 2011

Groupon Deal of the Day: $35 for $100 worth of Photo Products at Picaboo



There's a great national Groupon available today. It's only $35 for $100 worth of items from Picaboo. Picaboo is an online photo company that can mail you prints of your digital photos, or turn them into cool gifts like books, calendars, mousepads, etc.

I've actually used Picaboo in the past and I'm REALLY happy with the results. We took the kids to a local farm to do some apple picking this past fall, and I used the pictures and the cool free backgrounds and clip art on Picaboo to make a story book about our day. It's one of my kid's favorite bedtime stories now because they're the stars of the book! Scrapbooking is too time-consuming for me, but I can achieve similar results in only a few minutes by making a book on Picaboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media