Monday, April 11, 2011

Do you have Verizon FIOS?

I'm SO excited that Verizon FIOS is finally available on our block! I signed up with them today and they gave me a deal for HD TV, phone, & internet for $64.99/month (it went up to $80 when I added the DVR). They're coming to install it next Friday so I'll let you know how I like it... anything is better than our current cable provider- plus, this is just a little more than half of what we are currently paying!

Anyway, if FIOS is available on your block and you're thinking of switching, let me know first. I have a code that I can email you that will get you a $50 American Express gift card when you sign up. I have to go to their site to send you the email so that you can get the gift card, but since we BOTH get one, I certainly don't mind. :)

If you're already using it, let me know what you think. I've only heard good things so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media