Friday, April 8, 2011

50% off Seventh Generation Diapers

 
Amazon is having a great sale today on Seventh Generation Chlorine Free baby diapers. You get a box containing 4 packages of diapers, shipped to your home, for only $26.43 when you choose the "subscribe and save" option. It works out to only $6.68/pk. This normally sells for $51.99.

Subscribe & save means that Amazon.com will regularly ship you this item on a schedule that you choose. I always cancel subscribe & save the second I receive my package. I want the great price up-front, but since Amazon changes their prices at a moments notice (and these are almost 1/2 price today), I don't want to get stuck paying more later when they send me another shipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media