Monday, April 25, 2011

$5 off Leapfrog Tag Jr. Reader


Leap Frog just released a coupon for $5 off their Tag Jr. Reader (called the Pal). We have two of these at home and it's one of my kids' favorite toys. If you don't see the coupon right away, try zip codes 32771 or 89735.

I'd print the max on this one if I were you (2 per computer). When Leap Frog released a coupon back in November, we were able to get a reader and 6 books at Target for less than $20. A friend of mine actually bought 4 readers and 24 books and gave them as Christmas gifts to all of her neices and nephews.

The timing of these coupons usually coincides with an upcoming sale, so I'd tuck them away in your coupon stash for now. I'll let you know as soon as I hear of a great deal on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media