Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Win a FREE John Frieda Hair Colour Coupon


John Frieda is offering FREE haircolor to those who qualify on their Facebook page.

1. Click here to go to their Facebook page.
2. Click Salon Precise Colour in the left column.
3. Click Complete Survey.

I don't know what the qualifications are, but I did not meet them. I did, however receive a coupon for $1.50 off any John Frieda product. Since there is no size restriction, I'm just going to hang on to the coupon for the next time I'm near the travel sized bottles of shampoo. It should make them FREE (or close to FREE).

2 comments:

  1. I just bought something by them today! AH! Going to get my money or buy the conditioner I was going to get eventually. If only I would have checked before I went!

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media