Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm getting a FREE dress from Old Navy! :)



There's a new review website out there that is getting a lot of attention lately. It's called Crowdtap. As with other review sites, they ask you questions and you earn points for answering them. You also have the opportunity to review products for additional points.

I signed up on Monday and I've already been asked to review Playtex Wipes and a dress from Old Navy! Who wouldn't want a new summer dress from Old Navy for free??? If you're not on Crowdtap yet, click here to sign up.

~~~

I forgot to mention that you also earn money. I've made $6 since Monday (it took all of 10 minutes). It's not a ton of money, but it'll buy lunch. Crowtap is linked with different charities, so you can choose to donate some or all of your winnings to your favorite charity when you "cash out." You've got to have $10 to get you moolah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media