Sunday, March 20, 2011

Great NYC Dental Deal: $99 for Teeth Cleaning, X-Rays, AND Zoom Whitening!


We don't have dental insurance, so I've been on the lookout for a good deal on teeth cleaning, and I just found an AMAZING deal! One of today's Groupons is for Smile Design in Manhattan.

For $99, you get a dental exam and cleaning ($235), x-rays ($135), and a consultation ($150; a $520 total value), plus your choice of Zoom! whitening treatment (a $650 additional value), $2,000 off Invisalign, or $1,500 off dental implant placement at Smile Design Manhattan on West 57th Street.

Click here to check it out. Some Groupons do sell out, and when I checked, they had already sold 99 of these. I don't know if there is a cap or not, but if you want it, you'll need to act fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media