Thursday, March 31, 2011

Great Deals on Childrens' Books


I'm one of those moms who believes that my kids can't have too many books. When my oldest was a newborn, we took advantage of both of these offers. Now that they've changed the books that are offered (and we've torn some pages), we're going to do it again. I just cancel my subscription as soon as we receive the books so that we don't have to pay anything else.


Four Disney Books for .99¢ each (plus a free organizer). Here are the books that are available:
  • Toy Story 2
  • Jungle Book
  • Cinderella
  • Peter Pan
  • Princess & The Frog
  • Cars
Dr. Seuss Books
Four Dr. Seuss Books for only .99¢ each (plus a free tote bag). Here are the books that are available:
  • The Cat in the Hat
  • Go, Dog. Go!
  • Ten Apples Up on Top
  • One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media