Monday, April 4, 2011

Free Suave Professionals Products


I posted this offer a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like it's open again and it's letting you get another batch of FREE full sized bottles!

Would you like to win FREE Suave Professionals products? How about FREE Suave for a year? Click here to go to the Suave website. Once you're there, you'll have the opportunity to watch 8 videos. After each video, choose which person used Suave Professionals.
  • If you get less than 4 correct, you'll receive a coupon for Suave Professionals
  • If you get 4 correct, you'll receive two coupons for FREE Suave Products
  • If you get all 8 correct, you'll get FREE Suave products for a year
Good luck!!! I got 5 correct and chose the 2 free products. Leave me a comment and let me know what you won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media