Saturday, March 26, 2011

Offer Expired: FREE Baby & Toddler Socks at Target


There's a coupon on Target.com right now for $1/1 Circo clothing items. The single baby/toddler socks are only .99¢ in stores, so this would make them FREE! If you don't have a baby, I bet you know someone who does. Trust me, they would LOVE for you to hand them a new pair of socks for their child. Keeping up with adult socks is NOTHING compared to keeping up with teeny tiny kiddo socks. Click here to print yours.

UPDATE: I am getting an error message when I try to print this coupon. I'm going to keep trying, but I don't want to delete the post in case some of you are able to get through.

UPDATE #2: Target has taken down the coupon. I was so excited when I saw this online again, but I think it was just a fluke on their end. Sorry guys!!! :(

(thanks, Coupon Centsation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media