Thursday, March 3, 2011

Amazon Mom = FREE Shipping



I feel like I completely missed the boat on this whole Amazon Mom thing. It's a FREE program offered by Amazon that gets you FREE shipping on most of your Amazon.com purchases (any item that has an Amazon Prime symbol underneath). I've heard of Amazon Mom before, but I didn't realize it was FREE to sign up.

American Baby Magazine

I recently signed up for a FREE subscription to American Baby magazine. In last month's issue, there was a coupon for $10 off any order in the Amazon baby store (this isn't the first time they've offered the coupon). Yesterday, I signed up for Amazon Mom and used the coupon. Today, I got a FREE box of baby wipes delivered via UPS. This mama's a happy camper! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of Amazon Mom, I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media