Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Walgreens Weekly Ad, 2/20-2/26

I keep hoping that I'll get to the Walgreens ad. However, the kids and I have the flu and Mr. Bargainista is out of town on business (yes, again), so I don't think it's going to happen this week.

I did flip through the rather short Walgreens ad earlier this week. The only thing I saw that was really wonderful was the Kleenex deal. There was a coupon in the ad that made them .87¢ each (limit 3). If you combine that with the recent B3G1Free coupon (SS 2/13), it works out to only .65¢ each.

If we all recover from this ongoing (OMG- will it ever end?!?!?) illness, I'll post the ad this week. Right now, I'm just trying to rest up so that I can do next week's store match ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media