Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Infantino Ergonimic Baby Carrier as low as $10 SHIPPED!!! (sells at Babies R Us for $59)

Tomorrow at noon, you can purchase this Infantino Baby Carrier for only $18 + $2 shipping on No More Rack. However, if you are new to No More Rack, you'll get a $10 bonus when you sign up that you can use on your first purchase of $20 or more. So, you'll be picking up this $60 infant carrier for only $10- Shipped!!!

Follow these steps now to sign up for No More Rack. This may sell out quickly, so you won't want to waste time tomorrow signing up for their website.
Step 1Sign up here.
Step 2: Click on My Profile at the top of the page and then My Credits on the left. 
Step 3: Enter the code P1070 to get $10 credited to your account.


As many of you know, I've got 2 kids (ages 2&3) and baby number 3 is coming in July. I'm SO getting this deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media