Thursday, February 3, 2011

Huggies Diaper Deal at Walgreens this weekend (makes them $5.32)


I haven't done the Walgreen's matchups yet, but I wanted to find the best deal on Huggies so that you could use the printable coupon I posted earlier. You will need to use a 2nd computer so that you can get a 3rd copy of the coupon. Walgreens is giving you $5 RR wyb $25 worth of Huggies diapers.


Huggies Diapers 12-50pk, $8.99
$2/1 Huggies Coupon, printable
(makes it $6.99 each)

Deal Idea:
Buy 3 Huggies Diapers
Use 3 $2/1 coupons
Total Due: $20.97
Get Back: $5 RR
(makes it $5.32 each)

DISCLAIMER: I know that there are a lot of folks who follow the blog that don't live in the northeast. The Walgreens ad varies from region to region, so you may not have the same promotion running at your store. However, the $2 off Huggies coupon is still worth printing. High value diaper coupons are pretty rare.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower. Please check out my blog at http://champagnetasteonabudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media