Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gillette Men's Body Wash for .95¢


Target has Men's Gillette Bodywash on price cut (until 2/19) for only $2.95. There was a coupon in the 1/30 P&G Brandsaver flyer for $2/1 Gillette Bodywash, making it only $0.95. I was planning on getting a ton of this bodywash at Rite Aid (where it's only .50¢ this week), but they have a limit of 2 per household. So, I took all of my coupons to Target today and purchased 14 bottles of bodywash for $13.30. That's what you'd pay for 3 bottles of this bodywash without coupons.

Why am I telling you this? Because there is still time if you want to stock up on the bodywash. I purchased my coupons on Ebay ($1.99 for 15 coupons) on Saturday morning and had them in my hands on Monday. Even with the cost of the coupons, my husband has more than a year's supply of bodywash for the cost of 3-4 bottles. If you don't have the room to store this much bodywash, consider going in on the deal with a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media