Thursday, February 24, 2011

FREE 8x10 Photo Collage Today at Walgreens



Walgreens is offering a great freebie today. Click here to get a FREE 8x10 photo collage. 

I did this the last time they offered this deal (mine is above, but you can more photos), and I wish I'd gone ahead and made some for the grandparents too. Since you're creating it on Walgreens.com, you can have it printed at any Walgreens in the country. I'm going to create a couple (I'll have to use 2 different accounts) and just call the grandparents in FL to pick the photos up on their way home from work today.

POSSIBLE IDEA: Make 2 (you'll need 2 accounts), each with 9 with pictures of faces of friends and family. As long as all of the images are the same size, you can cut them out to play a matching game. It would be small enough to keep in a ziploc bag in your diaper bag or purse and a great way to keep the kids busy at a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media