Friday, January 28, 2011

Tonight's quick trip to Rite-Aid

Before I give you my Rite-Aid total for tonight, I'm going to give you a little advice.

1. Go to Rite-Aid before they close tomorrow night.
2. Purchase every set of $1.99 GE Light Bulbs you have room to store. The cashier will give you $1.99 in +UP rewards for each box of lightbulbs you get, making them free.

Next week's Rite Aid ad is going to be HUGE. I'm not finished putting it together, but I know that you'll be able to walk out of the store with $94 worth of products and $17+UP rewards to use on your next trip. You'll have to spend $27 out of pocket to get all of this, but you'll get a Single Check Rebate (SCR) for $27. So, there's really no cost to you to get all of this. If you grab the light bulbs tomorrow, you can use your +UP rewards from the light bulbs to help get you started on Sunday's ad.
~~~~

Rite-Aid was the only store I had a chance to shop at this week (the hubby did a big PathMark run before the kids and I got back from FL, so we didn't need "real" groceries). I had some +UP rewards left over from the big Stayfree deal a few weeks ago that were going to expire tomorrow, so I was able to use them on tonight's transaction. Ordinarily, I would NEVER spend $1.69 on a single serving of OJ.

Purchased:
(3) 4pks GE Light Bulbs (1.99 ea)
(1) Gallon Milk ($3.49)
(1) Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix ($1.49)
(1) Tropicana 16oz Orange Juice ($1.69)

Used:
(4) $2 +UP rewards from Stayfree Deal
(1) $1/1 Tuscan Milk (SS 1/6)

Total Due:
$4.17

Got Back:
$5.97 in +UP rewards

So, the way I look at it, they just paid me to take all of those items out of the store. I still have $8 left over from the Special K deal a few weeks back, so I'm starting next week with $13.97 to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media