Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A sneak peak at next week's Rite Aid ad

I just got sneak peak at Sunday's Rite Aid ad. There are a few coupons you'll want to print out now so they're not gone when the ad comes out. I'm having to use the same teeny-tiny images that you see below, so please beware that I'm unable to read the fine print. The REAL ad will be posted over the weekend, but I don't want you (or me) to miss out on any freebies or money makers.

I can tell you from looking at the rest of the ad, it's going to be a HUGE week at Rite Aid with lots of freebies and lots of items coming in under $1. I'll be posting a huge deal scenario with the ad so that we can all get the most out of our hard-earned moolah.


Tums or Beano, $4
$2 +UP wyb 2
$3/1 Tums Dual Action, printable
(makes it FREE. I can't tell from the image if Tums Dual action is included, but I CAN tell that it isn't excluded.)


Coricidin HBP, $5.99
$4 +UP wyb 1
$2/1 Corcidin HPB, printable (I found it on pg. 10)
$2/1 Corcidin HPB, Rite Aid Video Values
(Free + Overage!!! You pay $1.99 and get $4 +UP back!)





Colgate Total Toothpaste, $2.99
$2 +UP wyb 1
.75¢/1 Colgate Total, printable
(makes it .25¢)





Viactiv Calcium Chews, $6.99
$3 +UP wyb 1
$2/1 Viactiv, printable*
(makes it $1.99)
*There have been $3/1 coupons in the SS flyers recently. If you have one of those, it will only be .99¢)








Neuragen Nerve Pain Relief, $19.99
$19.99 SCR wyb Neuragen
$5/1 Neuragen, printable
(makes it FREE + Overage. You pay $14.99 and get $19.99 back via mail)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media