Monday, January 17, 2011

Grocery/Drug store ads being posted today.

Hi everyone,

I spent the majority of the weekend taking care of two sick babies, but everyone seems to be feeling a little better this morning. I'm hoping to get all of the grocery store and drug store ads posted today. If you need to run out for something prior to me posting the lists, please search for an available coupon before going to the store.

On another note, it looks like Shop & Stop is in the lead to be the next grocery store added to Brooklyn Bargainista. Since I'm adding an additional store, this is a great time to tell your friends about the site and let them choose which store they'd like to have featured.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media