Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Free Organic Kid's Meal from Mom Made Foods



Mom Made Foods makes healthy, organic foods for kids. Right now, if you take their pledge (copied below from their website), they'll send you a coupon for a free meal. Whole Foods carries their products as do some natural food stores.



The Pledge states:
"As a loving caregiver to my child(ren) who wants what is best for them, I pledge to nourish my child with the foods they love, that are also good for them; to read nutrition labels; to cut artificial junk out of my child's diet; and to help my child learn about the importance of good food."

Click here to go to their website and get your coupon.

While you're there, go ahead and sign up for they're mailing list. They'll send you 2 $1 off coupons via email. :)

I'll start looking for a deal on their products to share with you guys. Hopefully the $1 off coupons will get us some more freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media