Friday, December 10, 2010

TODAY ONLY: Designer Handbags up to 65% off at 6pm.com

It's a wonder there's anything left to buy on 6pm.com. They've been having great sales for weeks now and today is no different. They're having a 65% off designer handbag sale. Here are a few of my faves (from the 12 pages! of bags):


I got stuck in grocery store coupon world and forgot all about this great 6pm.com deal. Even though it's so late in the day, I hope at least a few of you (especially my hubby- I like the first one, hint, hint) get to take advantage of the savings!









BCBG MAXAZRIA bag, $89 (originally $298)
view on 6pm.com













Dooney & Bourke bag, $207 (originally $345)
view on 6pm.com











Kate Spade bag, $159 (originally $265)
view on 6pm.com





Wanna save even more? Go through ebates to get 2.5% cash back. New ebates members also get $5 for signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media