Friday, November 19, 2010

Thank you!

Brooklyn Bargainista is one week old today! I appreciate all of you who have dropped by to see the deals. Please tell your friends about the site. The more people that use the site, the more time I can spend bringing you guys the best deals.

I was informed that there were issues with a few links on the posts. If you ever have an issue with something on a post, or even just a question, please leave a comment on that post so that I can fix it immediately. I believe they've all been fixed now, though.

Thanks again for checking out Brooklyn Bargainista. I'm working hard on compiling the grocery deals and the drugstore deals and they should all be up by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media