Thursday, November 18, 2010

REMINDER: Free Frames today on Costal Contacts!!!!


CoastalContacts is giving away 10,000 free pairs of glasses on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 12:01 p.m. EST.

Here’s how it works:


Go ahead and pick them out and have them waiting in your shopping cart. Since there are only 10,000 to go around, this will sell out quickly!!!! At 12:01, enter the code and press "APPLY".

Good luck! I hope some of my readers get some!

You can read more about the CoastalContact Terms & Conditions for this giveaway.

(thanks, Bargain Briana!)

2 comments:

  1. I got a pair of glasses (with lenses) for $12.95. I just had to pay shipping and tax. Did anyone else get a pair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a pair for 20 with shipping and tax!

    ReplyDelete

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media