Monday, November 22, 2010

Please help spread the word about Brooklyn Bargainista

Brooklyn Bargainista is a new site and I need your help getting the word out about it! I know that most of you found the site from one of the local parents groups, and I'm so thankful to all of the groups that let me post a blurb about the site. However, there are a lot of rules to those groups, and I'm only allowed to do one posting a month. Here are some ways that you can help spread the word about Brooklyn Bargainista:


  • Tell the person in the checkout line behind you where you got all of those great coupons.
  • Tell your mommy & me group or playgroup about the site.
  • Chat it up with other folks on the playground.
  • Tell the other people at Target buying the LeapFrog Tag deal that you know a great site that can save them about $100 on that purchase.
  • "Like" us on Facebook or hit the Facebook button on the bottom of this post.
  • Send an email to a friend
    • You can just click the icon on the bottom of the post to email your friends. If you'd like, feel free to copy and paste the text below into the body of your email.

I wanted to share a great website I've been using to find great coupons and deals for local grocery stores. It's http://brooklynbargainista.blogspot.com. The site is new and is trying to develop a presence in Brooklyn, so I've volunteered to help spread the word about it. It's completely free and you don't have to even sign up to use the site. I hope you check it out soon!


Thank you so much for your support, and thank you in advance for spreading the word.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media