Sunday, November 28, 2010

SALE EXTENDED: 20% off Tonight at the NFL Shop through 11/29


I can't imagine that my husband is the only guy who is like this, but he's football crazy. He has more NFL jerseys than he has socks and his Christmas wish list is all from one store... The NFL Shop (insert those angelic "AAAHHHH"'s you only hear in the movies here).

Lucky for me (and his mom), the NFL Shop is having a 20% off sale tonight. If you'd like to save more (my hand is up), go though one of the cash back sites below to get to the NFL Shop's website.

Ebates: 6% cash back on your purchases and free shipping on orders of $85 or more. All new ebates users get an additional $5 for signing up.
Big Crumbs: 5.6% cash back.
Shop at Home: 6% cash back plus new members receive $5 for signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a blogger too? Here are some of the commission programs I use:

Logical Media